- Squishies – They can be bought in various sizes, ranging from large to keychain-size. Kids love collecting them. Many of them are scented, so you may want to check them out before getting one.
- Board games – One of my favorites is the Game of Life.
- Electronic-dictionary bookmarks.
- Sneakers with wheels – who hasn’t dreamt of rolling through the streets or parks with sneakers!
- Watches – A themed watch or a Swatch is a great present. Most 9-year-old kids do tell time by now, and if they don’t, it’s a great way to motivate them.
- Pencil cases, cool pens and stationary – You can also personalize the stationary with the girl’s name or initials.
- Pogo stick.
- Big bow hair accessories – JoJo Siwa‘s are the craze9. Art supplies, arts and crafts
10. And finally, books of any type – mandala coloring books, National Geographic photography books, historical biography of a female figure (let’s inspire the girls!)…