I asked my daughter what would be best birthday presents to take to a friend’s party.
Here are her TOP 10 suggestions:
- Beanie Boos – these stuffed animals with beady sparkling eyes range from tiny to huge.
- Glitzi Globes – kids make their own cute mini snow globes. You can never have enough of them, but, once you do you can wear them as rings or necklaces.
- Arts and crafts – a great option, which can include an origami kit, a pottery set, a kit for personalizing a bag, jewelry making, creating shampoo, just to name a few.
- Fairy doors – these adorable miniature doors are meant to be stuck on the wall. They come with glitter that the fairies spread around when they visit at night.
- Make-up set – this is a little tricky since many parents are not happy for their children to receive make-up… Although my daughter would love it, I personally am not crazy about the idea.
- Rollerblades – make sure to add the helmet, knee, elbow pads and wrist guards.
- Fidget spinners – every shape and style is now available. A themed one is always a good present.
- Lego – Stars Wars is usually a big hit, otherwise Minecraft-themed Lego, or DC Superhero Girls.
- Books – if you are not sure what book to get then find out what topic the child is learning at school and choose a book about that.
- Anything Barbie related.