Any time we get into the car, I feel like a DJ getting music requests from a rowdy crowd. One child asks for one song, the second child disagrees with his demand, then the third has his own requests. Throughout this commotion, I hear a cheerful little voice asking for “Let It Go” (from Frozen). This commotion makes navigating through traffic all the more stressful. So, with the assistance of the children, I have put together a list of songs that covers most of their requests.
I hope this helps your car rides.
Disclaimer: please note that the order in which these songs are played is not important —always have it on shuffle mode to avoid any responsibility!
- “Bad Blood,” Taylor Swift
- “Smooth Criminal,” Michael Jackson
- “Let It Go,” Idina Menzel
- “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful),” MIKA
- “Wake Me Up,” Avicii
- “Black Magic,” Little Mix
- “Beat It,” Michael Jackson
- “Treasure,” Bruno Mars
- “7 Years,” Lukas Graham
- “Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars),” Mark Ronson
- “Best Song Ever,” One Direction
- “Don’t Stop the Music,” Rihanna
- “First Be a Woman,” Gloria Gaynor
- “Hold Back the River,” James Bay
- “Sorry,” Justin Bieber
- “Love Yourself,” Justin Bieber
- “Roar,” Katy Perry
- “Ain’t Your Mama,” Jennifer Lopez
- “Shape of You,” Ed Sheeran
- “We Are the World”